Monday, November 24, 2008

THANKSGIVING


So, here it is, my first FAMILY blog! Can't promise much because I am surviving the days of 5 kids! We are getting ready to take our first road trip as a family of 7!!!! Anybody jealous? 5 kids in a car and 2 parents will probably get a little HAIRY!!!! But, we are excited to get there and anxious for Madison and Ashley to meet their new cousins. We have a day in San Francisco, hitting Ghiradelli and riding trolley cars, plus the fun ride on BART (like a subway). So.......... stay tuned for the many adventures ahead!!!!






5 comments:

Wendy said...

SO glad you now have a blog. And I just LOVE your cute family. Can't wait to see all of you. (Just a few weeks away and I am counting down....love you!)

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to hear all the adventures of your growing family!

Brittany said...

Yea! You have a blog now! But why didn't you tell us? I saw it on Wendy's blog. We are excited to see you all for Christmas! Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

shelby hall said...

dear jenny iam so glad u gus drove out it was so fun seeing u guys . ps. i heard ashley has me for christmas

Liz said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Love to keep up on what is going on with the Hurst fam. It was so fun to see you all at your mom's. Your family is so special!